Skylabs Biometric Technology for enterprise & small/medium business
The term biometrics refers to technologies that measure and analyse human physiological or behavioral characteristics for authentication or identification purposes. Some of the most widely used characteristics or biometric factors are fingerprints, irises, voice patterns and the spatial geometry of the face.Skylabs have featured all these technologies into solutions for large and small scal business worldwide.
Why biometrics are needed more than ever?
Physical access control, say to a building, is generally based on locks and keys, on badge readers or on few-digit pincodes which are easily lost or stolen by malicious individuals. Because for access control based on keys or badges the authentication factor is something you have, there is no real guarantee that the person entering your building is the individual that was granted access in the first place.
Get A Quote
Skylabs Biometrics Solution
Why Biometric Attendance?
- RFID based time and attendance systems have a big loophole: proxy punching. For example: A person Come Lately, delayed on his way to work, can ask fellow employee his colleague to swipe lately’s RFID employee badge through the time clock. The time clock will faithfully record lately’s attendance before he arrives, and the employer will pay lately for time that he didn’t work..
- Biometric time systems eliminate proxy punching because they are inextricably linked to the employee, not to a token such as an employee badge or a time card.
Fingerprint Smart Card Solution from Skylabs
Get A Quote
- The Fingerprint smart card will have the same format in size and thickness as the standardized plastic cards circulated to all employees. All 10 fingers of every employee will be recorded into their individual smart card.
- Biometric Smart card reader will be installed at every entry & exit doors where every employee can show their work begin punch & work end punch.
- System verifies Fingerprint with card in less than 1 second and it supports up to 60,000 employee registrations in one device
- If employee strength is less than 1500 then there is no need to use Card and only fingerprint verification is sufficient.